Groton — Fitch beat Norwich Free Academy 7-0 in a boys’ tennis match on Wednesday.
Will Albrikes, Andres Sardar, Ian Straub and Morgan Fisher all had singles wins for the Falcons (6-3), who won every match 6-0, 6-0.
The doubles’ teams of Timmy Lynch-Douglas Cardona, Michael McBride-Ryan Mignosa and Calvin Lupo-Nick Sousa also won. The Wildcats are 2-9.
In other matches:
• Matt Bottaro, Liam Peters, Zach Kobyluck and Evan Whitten gave St. Bernard a sweep of the singles matches in its 6-1 win over Lyman Memorial in an Eastern Connecticut Conference Division IV match. The Saints (5-3, 5-1) also received wins from the teams of Wyatt Hayes-Sam Cunningham and Joey Busher-Nathaniel Dobley. The team of Ethan Benoit-Brady Raymond won for the Bulldogs (1-6-2, 0-5).
• Waterford swept New London, 7-0, as Ian Balfour, Peter Colonis and Noah Westkott didn’t drop a point in their singles victories. Enzo Guarnieri won in straight sets for the Lancers (2-8), which also received doubles wins from the teams of Gabriel Parent-Alastair Haglund, Max Whitlock-Andrew Bertrand and Quinn LeBelle-Louis Dhervilly. The Whalers are 0-9-2.
• Tucker Callahan, Matthew Turrisi, Jackson Colon and Chase Donnarummo won in straight sets for Stonington in its 5-2 win over Ledyard. The team of Peter Previty-Owen Grant won at doubles for Stonington (7-3). The teams of Sebastian Fieldsend-Rohan Allison and Reese Yaras-Malloch Allison won for the Colonels (8-4).
• Julian Mileski, Matt Bourguignon and Damion DePaul all won their respective singles matches in straight sets as Ledyard swept NFA on Tuesday, 7-0, in an ECC Division II match. Reese Yaras won by forfeit for the Colonels and Ronan Allison-Ben Fieldsend, Sebastian Fieldsend-Malloch Allison and Noah Freeman-Dominic Thomas won at doubles.
• East Lyme beat Ledyard, 6-1, with Mara Wolff, Avni Kabra, Yurina Shirai and Ritisha Ande all winning singles matches in straight sets. The doubles teams of Iris Liu-Avery Rindell and Delanie Fresco-Hawes and Donna Park also won for the Vikings (6-4). The team of Sarah Banach-Katie Resendez won at No. 3 doubles for the Colonels (6-5).
• Sarah Hage, Autumn Brothers, Michelle Liu and Ava Tinnerello won every point in their respective singles matches as Waterford downed New London, 7-0. Joyce Mak-Maria Molina, Kyra Tuckwood-Bre Kilcomons and Ella Briggs-Sophia Sit won at doubles for the Lancers (7-4). The Whalers are 0-12.